Partners and Sponsors
Montana Natural History Center
The National Forest Foundation
The U.S. Forest Service
University of Montana Avian Science Center
Thanks to the donors contributing to the Bitterroot Birding and Nature Trail
Golden Eagle Sponsor ($2500 amd higher)
Lewis's Woodpecker Sponsor ($1000 to $2499)
American Dipper Sponsor ($100 to $499)
Sandhill Crane Sponsor (up to $100)
- Sherry Ritter: Donating a portion of proceeds from sale of her book, Lewis And Clark's Mountain Wilds
- Birdwatchers' Country Store, Missoula
We'd also like to thank the following for their support:
- Montana Tourism and Recreation Initiative (MTRI), especially Carol Crockett
- Bitter Root RC&D for hosting the grant and invaluable help with matching funds.
- University Of Montana Avian Science Center: In-kind service of website development
- Montana Birding and Nature Trail Steering Committee
- Broad Axe Lodge
- Glacier Country
- All the individuals and groups helping us out through community meetings, nominations, etc.
To realize our vision of a connected network of trails linking Montana¹s
great birding and nature sites, we need your help! An investment in the
Trail is an investment in a sustainable economy for Montana. The Trail has
the potential to infuse millions of dollars to the economy of Montana, while
preserving its spectacular scenery and the culture that makes our state "the
last best place." The benefits are economic, conservation and social.
All donations are tax-deductible to the Montana Natural History Center.
All donations are tax-deductible to the Montana Montana Natural History Center.
Your sponsorship will be prominently recognized on our website and printed materials. Please consider donating at one of the following bird sponsorship levels:
Golden Eagle: $2500+
Lewis’s Woodpecker: $1000 to $2499
Clark’s Nutcracker: $100 to $499
American Dipper: $100 to $199
Sandhill Crane: up to $99